This policy sets out the basis on which Citythinking may collect, store and process any personal data on you as a result of your use of this website. By visiting our web you are accepting and consenting to the practises described below.
We will collect information in two principle ways:
- Information you give us by completing forms on our website for example when you sign up to our mailing list or apply for a job.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- In respect of information provided on a careers website to assess your eligibility for a job vacancy.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have the right to share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and, in the case of information provided by you on our careers website, with external recruitment agencies that we may employ.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, simply by contacting us.